Stream the latest podcasts !

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Name change, Itunes, and some comments on recent podcasts

Ben and I have decided to change the name of our podcast from "Truly Free" to "Goodness Over God". While we liked the name "Truly Free" it just wasn't clear from the name what the point of the podcast was.

I'm working on getting us on Itunes, but it isn't quite as simple as I thought. I need to figure out how to create an XML feed...

I think that podcast 2 was a great improvement over podcast 1. It required less editing, I stammered less in it, and it seemed to me to be a bit more clear. Others, including Ben, disagree in that assessment. We both agreed that podcast 3 was the best so far, which is kind of a shame, because we had some audio problems and are going to have to redo it. Oh well...

Anyway, I have high hopes for the future of this project; I'll let you non-existent blog readers know when we are on Itunes. Cheers!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment